#001: Who is Candace Duff?
Welcome to the Candace Duff Show!
In the world of writers, it's considered a sin to have more than two exclamation points per novel (just kidding – sort of), but I'm so excited to share the launch of The Candace Duff Show with you that I may have more than two exclamation points in a single blog post!
Starting my own podcast has been a dream of mine for the past few years, but before I took Pat Flynn's “Power Up Podcasting” course, I had no idea where to begin. I am by no means a podcasting expert yet, but I will be. 🙂
In the first episode, I introduce myself, my personal and professional backgound, and my motivation to start the podcast. I also talk about what you can expect with the upcoming episodes I have planned and the formats the podcast will take.
- Where I spent the first 22 years of my career
- What type of books I write
- What possessed me to become a certified coach
- Why I was inspired to start The Candace Duff Show
- What this podcast is all about
I hope that you enjoy the show and stick with me for many more episodes to come as I embark on my podcasting journey. I promise to be like fine wine and get better and better at podcasting with time. So grab a beverage, sit back, and enjoy the ride.
Resources I mention during this episode:
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)