What Led Me to Become a Book Coach
In this episode of the Candace Duff show I fulfill the task given to me in my mastermind group and tell my origin story – specifically, what led me to become a book coach. The audio for this podcast episode is taken from a Facebook Live video. I don't do those very often. In fact, I was so nervous about being live on video that I forgot Stephen King's name when I referred to his book “On Writing.” I was tempted to edit that part out of the podcast but decided to keep it honest in the name of authenticity.
- When I discovered my love of writing
- What my mother thought of writing as a profession
- When I started writing books
- How my writing journey shaped my confidence
- Why I decided to become a book coach
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Links discussed during this episode:
13 Ways to Write a Book www.candaceduff.com
Sign up for a complimentary Book Clarity Consultation – http://www.candaceduff.com
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)