Let's Talk About Imposter Syndrome
Have you ever wondered why you sometimes feel like a fraud? Did you know that the more successful you are, the more likely you will feel ths way at some point in time? This phenomenon is called the imposter syndrome.
in this episode, we'll take a deep dive into the imposter syndrome and explore why and how it affects so many people from all walks of life.
- What is imposter syndrome?
- Where does it comes from?
- Who does it affect and why?
- The relationship between imposter syndrome and self-esteem
- The different personality types who suffer from it (and which category you fit into)
- Tips for each personality type to overcome it
Resources I mention during this episode:
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)
Sign Up Below to Get the Episode Show Notes Sent Directly to Your Email Inbox