Speak Up: The World Needs to Hear Your Voice
In this episode of the Candace Duff Show I talk how important it is for each and every one of us to speak up, I talk about how I raised my hand and spoke up at the Two Comma Club X meeting in Phoenix, Arizona and the surprising impact my words had.
- The truth about my personality
- How I learned to step out of my comfort zone
- What I said when I raised my hand and spoke up in Phoenix
- The surprising effect my words had
- Why it's important for you to speak up
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Links discussed during this episode:
Sign up for a complimentary Book Clarity Consultation – http://www.candaceduff.com
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)
Sign Up Below to Get the Episode Show Notes Sent Directly to Your Email Inbox