#002: How to Handle Life's
Embarrassing Moments the Healthy Way
In this episode, we take a deep dive into the fear of embarrassment. First I tell you the story of one of the most embarrassing moments in my legal career, how I handled it and how I could have handled it better. Next, I give you ten tips on how to handle life's embarrassing moments the healthy way.
- The story of one of my most embarrassing moments
- About the spotlight effect
- What the fear of embarrassment really is
- 10 tips for conquering the fear of embarrassment
- The best way to handle embarrassing moments as they occur
Resources I mention during this episode:
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)
Sign Up to Get the Episode Show Notes Sent Directly to Your Email Inbox