Are you in the midst of a career transition? Do you contemplate making a career transition in the near feature? Are you successful in your career but feeling frustrated, trapped and miserable? Maybe you just got promoted to a management or executive position and realize that you need a new set of skills to excel at this level. Maybe you're re-entering the job market after raising your children or recovering from an illness. Maybe you were laid off or terminated from your previous position and are having the hardest time finding another position. Maybe you had a career catastrophe and need to reinvent yourself. If any of these scenarios apply to you, you would be a good candidate for my Ace That Career Transition Package.
The Ace That Career Package is a three month program designed to help you navigate your career transition and reach your career goals like a champ. Keep in mind that some career transitions and goals - especially major ones - may take more than three months. Each person works at their own pace and has individualized needs.
First, we figure out what your dream career or career goal looks like and what exactly you want to get out of the process. Then we figure out your skills, strengths, weaknesses, passions and talents. Next, we make a game plan to get you where you want to be, then we implement that plan until your reach your goal.
What You Get:
- A clear vision of who you are and your talents, strengths, weaknesses, skills, and passions
- A workable plan that will serve as a roadmap for your career
- A non-judgmental sounding board to listen to you, brainstorm, and run ideas by
- Help with setting goal and task priorities, time management, and organization that will save you time and money
- Research tips, tricks, techniques and strategies
- Interviewing tips and role play to help you put your best foot forward
- Effective Internet and other strategies to help you obtain a new position
- Networking techniques
- Resume and cover letter review and critique so that you can effectively convey your skills and experience
- Business start-up direction and tips
- Goal-setting strategies to make your career transition faster and easier
- Social networking do's and don'ts
- 9 one-on-one coaching sessions (3 per month)
- Session recordings
- Unlimited e-mail assistance between sessions
- Customized Action Plan
- Resume and cover letter review and critique
- Brainstorming and support to help you meet your goals
Are you ready to find a career and build a life you love? Don't waste another moment. Click below to sign up for a career clarity consultation and let's get started.
Career Clarity Consultation
The first step in hiring me to be your career coach is to book a 30 minute career clarity consultation session. During the call we’ll discuss your needs, your career goals, and the things that are holding you back from achieving them. This is the first step toward creating a custom plan tailor made to helping you achieve your career goals.
Career Coaching Sessions
After your career clarity consultation, sign up for your first 50 minute Career Coaching session. Once you book the session, you'll receive a career assessment to take. During our first career coaching session, we'll discuss the results of the assessment and develop a clear vision of your talents, strengths, weaknesses, skills, goals and passions. During the remaining career coaching sessions I'll deliver on the remaining items listed in the "What You Get" section above and help you with any blocks you may encounter along the way. Specifically, we'll create a workable plan that will serve as a roadmap for your career. I'll serve as a non-judgmental sounding board who will listen to you, brainstorm, and be there to run ideas by. I'll help you set goal and task priorities, and with time management and organization. I'll share research tips, tricks, techniques and strategies with you. I'll also provide you with interviewing tips and role play to help you put your best foot forward during the interview. I'll share effective Internet and other strategies, and networking techniques to help you achieve your career goals. I'll be there to provide you with support and accountability as you embark on this journey. These sessions will be recorded so you can refer back to them.