Candace Duff Show 005: Mother's Day Edition
In the Mothers Day edition of the show, we celebrate Mothers Day by talking about something my mother used to tell me and my sisters all the time: “Walk Into a room as if you own it.” I didn't know it at the time, but she was teaching us about projecting self-confidence.
- How to walk into a room as if you own it
- How projecting self-confidence can make you feel more confident
- Tips for projecting self-confidence
- How treating people with respect can make you appear more confident
Resources I mention during this episode:
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)
Sign Up Below to Get the Episode Show Notes Sent Directly to Your Email Inbox