5 Reasons You Should Write a Book in a Weekend
In this episode, I give you 5 good reasons why you should write a book in a weekend. The reasons span from beating mindset issues like imposter syndrome, perfection monster, and attacks of the inner editor, to the benefits of devoting dedicated, uninterrupted time to your book project.
I also talk about an exciting new program that I've created called “Write Your Book in a Weekend” and describe exactly what happens to those who sign up for the event. In the spirit of Halloween, there may even have been mention of folks being locked in a hotel ballroom and chained to their laptops . . .
In this episode, you'll learn:
- the benefits of whipping out the first draft of your book in a weekend
- how writing fast can help with the mindset issues all writers face
- the benefits of being “in the zone” while you write your book
- what you and “wrimos” have in common
- what really happens to those who sign up for the “Write Your Book in a Weekend” program
Live workshops mentioned in this episode:
Live Implementation Workshop: “Write Your Book in a Weekend” https://coachcandaceduff.com/bookwritingweekend
To share your thoughts:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Sign up below to be notified of future episodes. You don't want to miss them.