Interview of Geraldine Hogan, Esq.
Geraldine Hogan, Esq., retired judge, mediator, and the author of Career Moves for Teachers and Other Professionals: Strategies for a Successful Job Change,” is a friend and former client of mine. In this episode she tells her fascinating and inspiring story how she made a major mid-career change and later decided to become a published author.
In this episode you'll learn:
- what made Geraldine Hogan decide to make a major career change after 11 years
- how she overcame obstacles and resistance along the way
- what made her decide to write and publish her book
- her advice to those who are thinking about making a career change
- what it really takes to write and publish a book
- how her life has changed as a result
Books, Workshops and other sites mentioned in this episode:
“Career Moves for Teachers and Other Professionals: Strategies for a Successful Job Change” by Geraldine Hogan, Esq.
“See You at the Top” by Zig Ziglar
Geraldine's website: https://geraldinehogan.com
Live Implementation Workshop: “Write Your Book in a Weekend” https://coachcandaceduff.com/bookwritingweekend
Master Your Book Program. Apply for book coaching with Candace Duff https://candaceduff.as.me/apply
To share your thoughts:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Sign up below to be notified of future episodes. You don't want to miss them.