Interview of Adi Jaffe: Addiction, Books, & Myths
In this episode of the Candace Duff Show, I interview Dr. Adi Jaffe – a world renowned addiction expert, the CEO of IGNTD, the creator of the IGNTD podcast and the author of “The Abstinence Myth: A New Approach for Overcoming Addiction Without Shame, Judgment, Or Rules.”
He and I had a fascinating talk about drugs, addiction, books, and myths. We also talked about peer pressure, feelings, cultural issues and psychology.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why so many of our children become addicted to drugs every day
- Why abstinence is a myth
- A new approach to overcoming drug dependence
- The role that shame plays in this scenario
- How writing a book has helped Dr. Jaffe with his mission
To share your thoughts:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Links discussed during this episode:
Dr. Adi Jaffe’s websites:
Book Author Bootcamp 21 Day Challenge
Sign up below to be notified of future episodes. You don't want to miss them.