What it Means to Decide
In this episode of the Candace Duff show I talk about what it means to decide something as opposed to talking about something or dabbling in it. I also talk about decisions I've made for myself and my goals for the next year. As one of my Two Comma Club X coaches – Stephen Larsen – likes to say, I call my shot.
- The historical meaning of the word decide
- How deciding to do something affects your actions
- What decisions I made in the past
- What I've decided for the next year
- How important it is for you to decide what you want
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Links discussed during this episode:
13 Ways to Write a Book www.candaceduff.com
Sign up for a complimentary Book Clarity Consultation – https://candaceduff.com
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)
Sign Up Below to Get the Episode Show Notes Sent Directly to Your Email Inbox