Today, I had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Sarah Andreas, a leadership coach, speaker, Harley rider, and the author of two books: “Women Who Ride. Rebel Souls, Golden Hearts and Iron Horses” and “Career Advancement Strategies for Emerging Leaders: Get Promoted Faster in the Career You Love.” We had a great conversation about women who ride motorcycles, leadership, finding your purpose, and standing in your light.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What not to say during a job interview
- What it means to stand in your light
- Where leadership begins
- That you can write a book even if you have a learning disability
- How writing a book can enhance your credibility even if you have a Ph.D in Organizational Leadership
- How there’s power in sharing your story
- Why publishing an anthology allows the contributors to tell their own stories
- How to create an audiobook of an anthology
To share your thoughts:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Dr. Sarah Andreas' website – www.wisewoodllc.com
The Book Author Bootcamp 21 Day Challenge
Sign up below to be notified of future episodes. You don't want to miss them.