Do you value other people's opinions over your own? Do you worry all the time about what other people think about what you do, where you live, how you look? Have you tailored your entire life around that?
In this episode, we'll take a deep dive into how letting other people's opinions run your life affects self-esteem.and why it's important to stop doing it.
- The relationship other people's opinions and self-esteem
- How those with low self-esteem treat the opinions of others versus their own
- The long term effects of letting other people's opinions run your life
- Tips for not falling into this trap
- Tips for setting boundaries
Resources I mention during this episode:
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)
Right click and save as to download the ,mp3 audio file of the show
Sign Up Below to Get the Episode Show Notes Sent Directly to Your Email Inbox