Are you a coach, consultant, entrepreneur, professional, or other expert who wants to write a book as a calling card or to demonstrate your expertise? Are you an avid reader who dreams about writing fiction novels, but has no idea where to begin? Are you already published or under a signed book contract but need someone to hold you accountable so you can get that book done? If so, you are in the right place. I specialize in providing authors (and those who want to be authors) with the tools, knowledge, accountability and productivity they need to get their books done.
As a book coach, I can:
- Provide you with a step-by-step strategic action plan for creating, finishing and launching the book
- Help you choose a topic/genre for your book
- Provide you with strategies and techniques to do any research needed for the book
- Show you how to organize/plot the book
- Help you deal with any emotional and other blocks to writing the book
- Help you cultivate a healthy writer's mindset
- Provide you with tips, techniques and strategies for writing in your genre
- Help you find the time to get the book done
- Provide you with proven tips, techniques and strategies to maximize your productivity
- Hold you accountable so you can procrastinate less and get the book done
- Listen to your ideas, achievements and struggles and provide support throughout the journey
How it works:
To work with me, you would first sign up for a book clarity consultation where I learn a bit about you and the project you would like to work on.
Next, you will either sign up for a 90 minute book coaching strategy session or a VIP book coaching intensive. I will then send you a written book assessment questionnaire to fill out and return provide to me in advance of our next meeting so that I can prepare for our session.
In the strategy session, we'll discuss your project in depth and I'll provide you with tips, strategies and advice for getting your book created, published and launched, and answer any questions you may have about the process. We'll also discuss how we'll work together over the next few weeks for follow up and accountability purposes so you can get that book done. I'll send you a recording of our session.
In the VIP book coaching intensive, you and I will discuss your book project in depth and then map out a step-by-step detailed action plan for getting your book created, published and launched. After the intensive, you'll receive a detailed, written step-by-step action plan that you can either implement yourself or with me at your side guiding you throughout the process.
We'll schedule a 30 minute follow-up session to answer any questions you might have regarding the action plan and discuss the next steps.
If you choose to work with me to get your book written, published and launched, you’ll receive unlimited email assistance between follow-up and accountability sessions, guidance throughout each stage of the process, and referrals to cover designers, book formatters, editors, etc.
It's hard to describe the sense of joy, accomplishment, and satisfaction an author gets from holding their newly published book in their hands and seeing their name on the cover. I get to feel that (even if it's my pen name). I want you to experience that too.
So, if you're ready to change your life and the way you and the world sees you, click the button below to sign up for a Book Block Breakthrough Session and apply to work with me.