20 Ways Books Can Make You Money
In this episode of the Candace Duff show, which is the first part of a two part series, we talk about 20 ways in which writing books can make you money whether you're a coach, a professional speaker, a consultant, an entrepreneur, an agency owner, a doctor, a lawyer, or some other professional. If your mama or anyone else told you that writing books is a waste of time and won't add to your bottom line, you need to listen to this episode.
- What my mama used to say about writing books
- Whether she was right
- What writing books and being a lawyer have in common
- 10 ways writing books can make you money
- How you can get started writing your book
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Links discussed during this episode:
Free course: How to Write a Book in Ten Days
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)