20 Ways to Make Money Writing Books Part 2
In this episode of the Candace Duff show, which is the second part of a two part series, we talk about 10 more ways in which writing books can make you money whether you're a freelancer, a fiction author, a career employee, a software developer, a course creator, an ecommerce guru, a shop owner who sells physical products, or a company looking to recruit employees. If you ever thought or heard that writing books is a waste of time and won't add to your bottom line, you need to listen to this episode.
- What writing books and ecommerce have in common
- What writing books and recruiting employees have in common
- 10 surprising ways writing books can make you money
- How you can get started writing your book
Thank you very much for listening.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Rate and review the show on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help. I read each one and will be forever grateful if you do.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- You can also leave reviews, subscribe and listen to the show on Stitcher and Google Play.
Links discussed during this episode:
30 Day Summit: www.candaceduff.com/30days
Download the show transcript here. (Coming soon)